3084 George Williams Road
Monroe, GA 30656
Truly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, this unique property offers unparalleled privacy and seclusion combined with the finest in luxury. The European inspired main house has everything you could imagine with a jaw dropping front entry foyer and a chef’s kitchen that is the heart of the home where family and friends will love to gather. A 5-star owner’s retreat is situated on the main level and the second level features a collection of striking and genuinely unique secondary bedrooms. Entertain guests or enjoy a fun-filled game night on the finished terrace level with an expansive entertainment zone. Watch the game at the vast bar area or challenge others in your own game room! Don’t forget to get your movie ticket before entering your own private theater filled with state-of-the-art technology. Treat your guests to wine tastings in your private Italian setting tasting room/wine cellar. If you are looking for some exercise, take advantage of the dedicated gym space or the racquetball/volleyball/basketball court. The resort style amenities include a zero-entry pool, spa, water slide, putting/chipping golf area, fire pits/places and your own private nature trails. In addition to the main house, the estate also offers a separate log cabin guest house and a secondary log cabin with living and sleeping quarters - perfect for an overnight retreat. There is also an opportunity to purchase additional acreage (130 +/- acres) surrounding the property which includes a five-bay heated and cooled outbuilding/garage ideal for any car enthusiast, helicopter hanger, possible horse stables or as an amazing warehouse to store all your toys! It’s impossible to capture all this estate offers and must truly be seen in person to be appreciated!
- MLS #6959470
- Half Baths3
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsBonus Room, Exercise Room, Game Room, Library, Media Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementExterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Elevator, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, His and Hers Closets, Sauna, Smart Home, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Other, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Cooktop, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Family Room, Keeping Room, Master Bedroom, Other Room, Outside
- StyleCabin, European
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Log
- Built In2018
- StoriesThree Or More
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesBalcony, Garden, Private Front Entry, Private Yard
- UtilitiesWell, Electricity Available
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Creek On Lot, Front Yard, Landscaped, Pasture, Private
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on August 15, 2022 11:01am